Our Custom Virtual Printers will help you to do the following:
- Generate an output in the form of standard raster or vector formats from your program (or from any other software application meant to produce printing forms).
- Redirect the print job to other printer. Thus, when sending the document to the printer, you can save it in the set format (PDF, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TXT) and print it in paper form on the physical printer at the same time.
- Modify a virtual-printed document before sending it for actual printing.
- Import documents from other applications. Imported documents can be converted to your format with the use of an EMF format.
Virtual printer supports...
- following output formats:
- TIFF with various compressions including the CCITT fax compression. Virtual printer also supports the special fax - resolutions such as 204x98 and 204x196 DPI;
- JPEG, BMP, PNG;
- plain text in different encodings (ANSI, UTF-8 or Unicode);
- custom paper sizes of up to 33x46";
- various resolutions from 100 to 2400 DPI;
- multilanguage interface;
You will get...
- printer with desired name;
- driver installation and uninstallation module;
- integration instructions with the samples;
Virtual Printer menu
April 18 2017
ESC/POS parser has been improved with "GS!" command. This command allows to setup font size to double width and double height.
Send us your comments
We're really eager to hear from you. Please send us your suggestions in one of two ways: